The Swallow 1937 SS100 Jaguar Replica
SS100 Swallow, replica of a 1937 SS100 Jaguar
- Only one of these cars will be built per year, built to the customers specifications on paint and upholstery colours.
- For overseas markets the car will be available built to stage one. That is, we will ship the car fully painted and upholstered but without motor, suspension, wheels, and instruments. This is because most of those parts are imported into NZ from the USA and there seems little point in the customer paying for additional costs, freight etc. Part numbers and supplier list is provided for customers so they can order direct if chosen. The front brake rotors, calipers, differential, and all bracketry are supplied. Stage 2 is also available, “motor minus” if required.
- Price is available on application.
- Front suspension is fully independent Mazda Miata MX5 NB but with 11” rotors and Subaru 2 pot calipers.
- Rear suspension is fully independent Mazda Miata MX5 NB but with General Motors limited slip diff. (3.45) and axles.
- Motor and gearbox is General Motors Chevrolet LS1 5.7 litre V8, Auto only. Also Holden.
- Available as Left Hand Drive or Right Hand Drive.
- Wheels are Dayton stainless steel spoke 16” X 6”.
- Seats are Mazda Miata MX5 and are not supplied but sufficient covering material is so that they can be upholstered locally.
- Instruments are “Classic” type in various colours. Speedo, Tacho, Oil, Volts, Fuel, Water temp, Clock.
- Steering is all standard power rack and pinion steering from Mazda Miata MX5
- Collapsible steering column from Mazda Miata MX5
- Fuel system is custom aluminium tank with General Motors (Holden VT) pump and swirl pot. New fuel lines and filters. New radiator.
- Electrical, all new wiring looms excluding computer loom
- Body, grill is all chrome on brass hand crafted with stainless mesh and solid brass cap.
- Bonnet, all 1.2mm electro galvanised steel with genuine louvres and stainless steel hinge. Push button catches.
- Doors Fibreglass with side intrusion protection. Stainless steel burst resistant hinges, double action burst resistant catches.
- General, fibreglass gel coat. Coremat is added to give stone protection in mudguard areas.
- Interior, Dashboard. Burr Walnut with flocked glovebox.
- Impact crash strip installed on top of dash area. Quality cut pile Carpet.
- Soft top is “Stayfast”, similar to that used on BMW, Mercedes, etc. with zippered sidescreens and stainless steel soft top fittings,.
Contact Russell Hooper +64 21 939 436 firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to our Homepage